Giving Forth Truth to the Next Generation
Home Groups //
Common areas of service are:
• Campus/Home Group Leaders+
• Children’s Church*
• College Group+
• IT Technician/Video/Audio Arts**
• Men’s/Women’s Ministry
• Mission Commission
• Outreach Ministry
• Physically Challenged Friends
• Special Events Staff
• Worship Team**
* Background check required
** Interview & Audition required
+ By invitation only
If you are interested in volunteering for a ministry we would love to help you find your niche. Please contact our church office and we will make sure we help you serve well.
We believe small groups offer the benefits of authentic community: encouragement, accountability, and connection. Sustainable life change occurs most effectively through these small groups.
Day/Time: Mondays at 7pm
This home group feels and functions as family. Awesome mix of newly married, middle aged people, widow/widowers and senior couples - traveling life's paths together. Topics vary. Call the Hamiltons (509) 325-5097 for location.
Facilitator/Host: Frank & Margie Hamilton
Day/Time: Tuesdays 7pm
This home group is designed to meet the needs of young and old. Topic: Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Life Together. Call the Beines (509) 768-8993 for location.
Facilitator/Host: Dave & Kimberly Beine
For more information on Home Groups:
© 2017 Fourth Memorial Church
Five Mile Prairie
Facilitator/Host: Eackers & Chapels
Day/Time: Thursdays at 7pm
We welcome you to come and share with us as we worship through friendship, prayer support and Bible study. For location call the Chappel's at (509) 768-8993.
Paul & Gail Eacker
Ray & Nancy Chappel
Valley (What's Next?!)
Facilitator/Host: Paul & Gail Eacker
Day/Time: 2nd & 4th Sundays at 6:00pm
This group is for singles 24-35 years of age. The topic is varies. Please join them for Bible study and fellowship. For more location & information call the Eackers at (509) 466-4325.
• Study the Bible together and discuss the challenges of life as well as ask questions.
• Develop deeper friendships with other people who will walk beside you on your journey as a follower of Christ.
• Find answers and support regarding the needs in your life through group prayer.
• Share what’s happening in your life, good or bad, and be able to express your need in times of change or crisis.
• Demonstrate the New Testament example of ‘community’ as the early followers of Christ did by gathering in homes, sharing meals, reading the Word, worshipping and helping each other.
• Serve others by bearing their burdens, meeting their needs, providing encouragement and stepping out beyond your own issues.
• Move from just being a spectator to being a participant.